Friday, January 26, 2018

Where Love Goes to Die

Planned Parenthood headquarters Washington DC1

It was announced today that Cecile Richards is stepping down as president of the leading abortion provider in America — Planned Parenthood.

Jay D. Homnick, former deputy editor of The American Spectator, in an insightful perspective [August 7, 2015] “The Elephant in the Womb” asks:


Who in the gory history of the 20th and 21st centuries has murdered the most doctors? The most artists? The most lawyers? The most musicians? The most athletes? The most intellectuals? The most mechanics? The most inventors? The answer, my friends, is not Stalin, not Hitler, not Mao, not Pol Pot. It is that Orwellian monstrosity, that relic of the eugenicist and racist era of the late 1900s, Planned Parenthood.” 
“More hell than health… there is little planning going on, and even less parenthood. Planned Parenthood is
the friendly neighborhood place…
where love goes to die…”

Yet, the "Sweet Psalmist of Israel" has an even more insightful perspective:
“... thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 
Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.  
How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee” (cf. Psalms 139:13-18).


1By AgnosticPreachersKid (Own work) [CC BY-SA 3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons ©2018 Christian. Textual content may be copied and distributed, but it may not be sold.

No comments: